Information security used to be focused on protecting the perimeter of the organization
However, that clearly defined perimeter is disappearing with the inclusion of Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, Social and outsourcing of business processes that handle sensitive data. As a result, organizations are challenged with developing and executing a cybersecurity strategy that accounts for an increasing amount of factors that present risk to an organization.
Our IT security consultants help clients identify vulnerabilities and assess real business risk, meet ISO 27002 and other security compliance mandates more efficiently and effectively, devise security and governance programs that fit a client’s environment, and help them recover from and prepare for a cyber security breach.
Benefits of Security Controls & Tools
- Review and remediation of key security components and applications
- Identify and correct device configuration and application issues compromising security and performance
- Develops best practice recommendations for solving discovered issues
- Brings you up to date with the latest security policies and patches
- Devices and applications configured to optimize and enable SIEM/MSS investments